Price: Contact us
A 06 Nights / 07 Days Backwater of Kerala Tour is a wonderful way to experience the beauty, culture, and natural diversity of the "God's Own Country." Kerala, a state in southwestern India, is known for its lush landscapes, backwaters, serene beaches, and rich cultural heritage. In this beautiful tour you will enjoy and explore nature beauty, hill station, Beaches, houseboat, Boat ride, wildlife and backwater etc.
Day 01:- Arrive in Cochin (Kochi)
• Arrive in Cochin International airport, our representative will meet you at the airport with holing a pla card of your name, he will do warm welcome you in South Indian style as “God Own County”.
• After welcoming proceed for the hotel, on arrival hotel, check –in at the hotel.
• After freshen up relax at the hotel room after your long international flight.
• Evening you can enjoy the Kathakali Dance show which is very famous dance in Kerala.
• Or you can explore the Cochin (Kochi) local market near by the hotel.
• Overnight stay in Cochin.