At Arthros Clinic : Arthroscopy & Joint reconstruction surgery Centre in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. At Arthros Clinic, we have the best orthopedic surgeon, who employs the best technologies for the knee, hip, shoulder treatment & replacement. Best orthopedic surgeon in Indore, Best ortho clinic near me in Indore, Knee specialist near me in Indore, Sports medicine orthopedic surgeon in Indore, arthroscopy surgeon in Indore, arthroscopic knee surgery in Indore, Best knee doctor near me in Indore, Best orthopedic doctor in Indore, Orthopedist in Indore, Shoulder dislocation doctor in Indore.The arthroscope is an instrument with a fiber-optic lens, light source, and video camera. The camera helps the surgeon to look at the image of the inner part of the joint on a large screen monitor to assess any damage, the type of injury, and handle the problem.
In hip arthroscopy, the process is done making very small cuts to analyze and deal with many hip-related problems as :
- Removing the torn cartilage or bone chips causes hip pain and immobility.
- Repairing a torn labrum
- Removing the bone spurs or extra bone growth as a result of arthritis or an injury.
- Removing part of the inflamed synovium is known as partial synovectomy for patients with inflammatory arthritis.
- Repairing fractured or torn ligaments as a result of trauma.
- Evaluation and diagnosis of conditions with unexplained pain, swelling, or stiffness in the hip that does not respond to conservative treatment.
Arthroscopy of the hip can be done under local or general anesthesia. Again it depends on you and your surgeon’s choice.
While performing the procedure small incision of about ¼ inch in length near the hip joint is done. One of the incisions is used to insert an arthroscope and with it, a sterile solution is put for the joint to be enlarged so that the surgeon to work properly.
Observing the enlarged image on the television monitor helps the surgeon to view the joint more precisely and about the expanse of injury to be treated. After the investigation required surgical instruments will be inserted via other minute incisions for the surgical procedure.