Are you interested in participating for an exciting, challenging, and anxiety-provoking residency programs? Well, here’s your big chance. Medline Academics offers you the best residency programs in IUI.
The course offered by Medline Academics for IUI training includes conception, birth and major to minor procedures on simulators.
The hectic lifestyle these days is a root cause of infertility amongst many young couples. Owing to their career objectives, they often prefer delayed child bearing, often resulting in infertility. For such people, IUI is a boon.
The process of Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) involves placing the sperm inside a woman’s uterus to facilitate fertilization. This procedure in less invasive as well as less costly when compared to IVF, which involves implanting the fertilized egg in to the uterus.
Advantages of IUI procedure:
· As specified earlier, IUI is less invasive
· It saves your wallet as it is cost saving when compared to IVF
· Physical stress is bearable
· Washing procedures for sperm removes the infectious agents and ensures enhanced sperm quality
· The outcome of IUI is extremely positive as compared to regular sexual intercourse
· The entire procedure of inserting the catheter into the uterus and injecting the sperm takes about 15-20 minutes
· The best part about IUI is that it does not require anesthesia and it is not painful.
Disadvantages of IUI procedure:
Challenges are a part of every successful event. The success rates in IUI are low and it comes with few unavoidable challenges.
· For carrying the pregnancy, the female needs to be ovulating
· Motility levels for the sperm needs to be maintained
· The success rates for IVF are higher when compared to IUI which is only 20%
· Patients may often notice side effects caused by the fertility drugs consumed alongside the procedure.
What are the steps involved in IUI?
IUI is a simple procedure and can be broken down in to 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Tracking ovulation to identify the most fertile period to start the procedure
Step 2: Semen collection and washing
Step 3: Inserting the washed sperm into the uterus
Who can use IUI as treatment option?
It is recommended for couples with:
· Unexplained Infertility
· Male factor Infertility
· Couples using donor sperm
After knowing about the procedure, advantages and disadvantages and the treatment options, don’t you think learning about the advanced technology in IUI training is a great opportunity? Besides being a reproductive medicine practitioner, learning about IUI technology takes you one step ahead in the field of reproduction.
Being a Gynaecologist or a medical practitioner in reproductive medicine, a training in IUI will increase your opportunity to develop a continuity relationship with patients and perform surgical procedures (Invasive or Non-Invasive).
Register for Medline Academics IUI training program NOW!
Visit our website www.medlineacademics.com