Price: Contact us
Millions of men all around the world are facing the issue of Erectile dysfunction (ED). It can be a difficult and embarrassing experience to deal with, but there are ways to handle it. Let's have a look at the various causes of ED and how to manage it effectively. We’ll cover treatments such as medications, lifestyle changes, therapies, and more. With the right steps, you can take control of your ED and live an active and healthy life. Read on to learn more!
What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the difficulty to hold or achieve an erection to have sexual intercourse. It can happen at any age, but is more common in men older than 65.
Most cases of ED are caused by health problems that interfere with blood flow or nerve signals to the penis. These problems can include:
• Atherosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries). This happens mostly to men over age 50.
• High cholesterol or high blood pressure. These conditions can damage blood vessels and reduce blood flow to the penis. They are also linked to other health problems, such as heart disease and stroke.
• Diabetes This condition damages nerves and blood vessels, causing reduced blood flow to the penis. It also increases the risk of other health problems, such as heart disease, stroke, and blindness.
• Obesity. Extra weight sometimes causes hormone changes that lead to ED. It also raises your risk for other health problems.
• Metabolic syndrome. This condition includes a group of symptoms such as diabetes and stroke. The symptoms include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, and extra weight around the waist.
Other causes of ED include:
Peyronie’s disease (a buildup of plaque in the pen
Causes of ED
Physical causes can include conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, obesity, and high blood pressure. Psychological causes can include stress, anxiety, and depression. Treatment for erectile dysfunction will vary depending on the underlying cause.
Diagnosis of erectile dysfunction
Many men experience occasional episodes of ED, but for some men, it is a persistent problem.
There are several tests that can be used to diagnose ED. The most common is the dual chamber inflatable penile prosthesis, which measures blood flow to the penis. Other tests include nocturnal penile tumescence testing, which measures erections during sleep, and RigiScan testing, which monitors erections while you are awake.
If you have symptoms of ED, your doctor will check your past medical record and conduct a physical examination. You may also have to go through several blood tests to check for underlying health conditions. Based on the results of these tests, your doctor will make a diagnosis and recommend treatment options.
Treatment for erectile dysfunction
Super P Force tablets are indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in adult men. They contain two active ingredients, sildenafil citrate and dapoxetine, which work together to improve sexual performance. Sildenafil citrate is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, which helps to relax the muscles and increase blood flow to the penis. Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, which prolongs the duration of sexual intercourse. Super P Force tablets are taken orally with water, typically 30-60 minutes before sexual activity. The effects of the medication typically last for 4-6 hours.
Erectile dysfunction can be a difficult problem to cope with but there are a number of ways you can tackle it. It is important to talk to your doctor and discuss the various treatment options available so that you find one that works best for you. You should also explore lifestyle changes such as exercising more, eating healthier and reducing stress in order to naturally improve your sexual health. Taking the time to research different approaches will help ensure that you make an informed decision when tackling erectile dysfunction.